Saturday, May 8, 2010

My pics will have to do....

Brylee had her 1st year pics scheduled for today. After moving back the time of day mid-week, hoping to salvage the appointment due to inclement {crappy weather} we officially postponed the appointment to next Saturday after speaking with Jamie (our beloved photographer!) last night.

So, in the meantime...these pics below will have to do. Let's hope and pray that next Saturday the weather is beautiful, warm (yes, there was snow up north yesterday!!) and the pics turn out great for our last session of Brylee's first year package!

This evening Darryl and I are headed out to the new TWINS stadium! Yeah!! Darryl's GM at Lifetime offered them to Darryl yesterday. The game got rained out yesterday and so a double header is scheduled for today...a game at 12:10 and then at 7:00. We are going to the 7:00 game. Temperature at 7:00...45 degrees!! BRRR. So...looks like we will be dressed in winter apparel with a hot chocolate in hand! Gotta love MN in MAY! Brylee will be spending the evening with G'ma and G'pa Voigt.

On a side note....I know I mentioned it on Facebook, but some folks (ahem...Erin S!) aren't on Facebook. We scheduled a vacation to Cancun in October over my MEA break. MEA for those not from MN....is a 2 day teacher convention every year in October. However, most teacher's use this as 2 days off instead {as we usually need a small break already}, as these conferences at the state aren't required. So, I will be using my 3 personal days for the year to take off M,T,W and then Th/F... I will be off anyways. We are staying at the Westin Lagunamar and we are super duper excited. We will be bringing miss Brylee, unless we get any volunteers! :) We will be spending most days by the pool/beach and there is a nice mall across the street. We do need to get little Miss B. a passport though!

On another very important note...well, to me of course is that the official summer countdown has began...only 24 more days left of school {work}! I am very excited about the summer and doing some fun things with Brylee. I am signing her up for a few sessions this summer at one of our waterparks in Eagan. We go 2 mornings a week before the park opens for the day to do some swimming and water play. We will be doing this with my friend Alicia and her 2 boys. I think Brylee and I will also do Library story time once a week as well.

So, that is the news for now...
Hope everyone has a great Mother's day weekend!
{P.S. thank you cousin Amy for the cute shirt I am wearing in the pics!}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very, very cute photos of Brylee! As usual her mommy/photographer did another fantastic job of taking them!! Sorry it's too cold for Brylee's photo shoot today :( Have a great day and evening going to the Twins game!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs