Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day



 
Happy Mother's day to this spectacular woman 
{I love this picture...her smile and laugh are contagious!}
Let me brag about this lady.....She is: kind, thoughtful, funny {known to laugh at her own jokes!}, unselfish, smart, loving, a great wife, sister, teacher, friend and most of all a great MOM!
I love you MOM!


Let me also take the time to wish my mother-in-law {Reda} a Happy Mother's day as well. She is an amazing woman as well....and I reap the benefits of her great mothering everyday....the great job she did in raising her son, ........my super, duper, awesome husband...Darryl {more bragging about him in a later birthday post}!

Additionally, Happy Mother's day to my Grandma's {Joyce and Gen}, Darryl's G'ma {Marion} and my favorite sister-in-law{Leah}...what special women they are!
 
Last, but certainly not least, Happy Mother's day to my favorite girlfriends in the world who everyday share with me in the journey of life and the joy of motherhood! 


Mother's Day brings to mind
The thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.
I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.
I'm thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give--
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
each and every day.
Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire you, I respect you,
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!
Happy Mother's Day!
By Joanna Fuchs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Chandra. Your kind words meant a lot to me. Happy Mother's Day to you too! Please enjoy your special day being with Brylee and Darryl since you're a special mommy too! Our love to you!

Adam and Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Wow only 24 days of school left, I bet you and Brylee will have fun this summer.

Jodi said...

Very sweet, Chandra. LOVE the pic of Nancy! See you guys soon.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs