Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Monologue

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
I am counting down the days of work remaining...the official number 18 DAYS! That includes only 2 more Mondays {as I am off for Memorial Day}. I am not a Monday person, so the fewer that I have to work....the better!

This week Darryl and I are going to the Daughtry concert {opening band Lifehouse} on Wednesday night at Target Center. I am soooo pumped. I got these tickets for Valentine's day, so it seems like it has been forever!

Darryl's birthday is also this coming Sunday....so we are looking forward to celebrating his 31st birthday. What an old man {haha.... I only laugh because I know I will be joining him next month!}.

Anyways, here are some pictures of Brylee this afternoon. What a beautiful day and is looking like a gorgeous week as well.

Have a super duper week everyone! 


No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs