Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Brylee!

Happy Birthday Brylee!
Dear Brylee,
I can’t believe that you are 1 year old today! Just last year we welcomed you into our lives and we were so excited to start our family and begin our adventure together. You are the most beautiful, amazing, and fun little girl and have brought Mommy and Daddy so much joy during this past year! We have been amazed by watching the world through your eyes and experiencing all your “firsts”…first bath, first tooth, first time sleeping through the night, first smile, first giggle, first time eating food, first words, first holidays, first crawl…and we look forward to so many more! I feel so blessed and lucky to be your mom! You are the little girl I always wished for and I hope that as you grow up you will be proud of who you are and accomplish all of your dreams. I hope that along the way ….we will have tons of fun together, go shopping, do girly things, drive your daddy crazy, but most of all I hope we always remain close (even when you are a teenager!). Yikes…I can’t even picture you as a teenager…at least I have years to prepare myself—right?! But for now, on this very special day (my first baby’s first birthday)….


I want you to know that you are and forever will be…..
My World, my Light, my Love!


Love you forever and always little Miss Bry Pie,


Mama



My hope for you as you grow is to always......
(The lyrics are taken from the song “Fight like a Girl” by the group Bombshel)


Hold your head high.
Don't ever let 'em define
The light in your eyes.
Love yourself, give them Hell.
You can take on this world.
You just stand and be strong
And then fight...
Like a girl.

3 comments:

april_sickler said...

Happy Birthday Brylee! Enjoy the day!

brilfamily said...

aww, that was so swert. It brought tears to my eyes too!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday our beautiful granddaughter Brylee, Happy First Birthday to you!!! We love you and we'll see you soon!! Lots of Hugs and Kisses, Nana and Grandpa Jim

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs