Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bikini Baby

Today Brylee and I went to Target this morning to get Brylee a pool. She got one last year, but it is at G'ma and G'pa's. So, while Brylee was napping....I was putting all my hot air to good use! It took me about 20 minutes to get it all blown up. I filled it up and we let it set till Darryl got home {he worked till noon}. While Darryl washed the cars....Brylee tried out her pool and her new bikini of course!
The bikini just cracked me up! :) Brylee had a great time splashing in the pool and watching Darryl wash the cars! I have a feeling she will want to be in the pool ALL the time this summer...which is fine with me! Only 9 more days left...yippee!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! The weather couldn't be more perfect here. We are going to grill tonight and tomorrow we might head out on a little adventure to Lake Pepin.
Here are some pics from this afternoon in the pool and playing inside.

3 comments:

Missy... said...

Gee, it's too bad she's not cute or anything. :)

I love babies in bikinis too!

Unknown said...

Brylee would win as Miss Baby America (if there was such an event) since she's so darn cute in her bikini! She looks like she had a lot of fun playing in her new pool and staying cool.

Adam and Erin said...

Those glasses are too funny!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs