Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bike Riding

It was a beautiful afternoon...temp near 60 {ok, I know that isn't warm for most, but considering we had the 5th snowiest winter on record...60 degrees is the new 80 around here!} and so after dinner Brylee and I took a walk. She rode in her wagon and grinned and jabbered on and on as I pulled her along. When we returned home, as I pulled her wagon into it's little parking space, I looked up and noticed her bike. My parents gave her this bike for her 1st birthday. Apparently, my dad was so excited to buy it when he saw it, that perhaps he didn't really realize that she most likely wouldn't be able to use it {her legs weren't even long enough to reach the pedals} till the following year. So, today was the day we broke out that cute pink and purple bike. Brylee was grinning from ear to ear when I asked her if she wanted to ride her bike. She kept saying "Bike Mommy peese {please} ride", so in fact that is what she did. She can reach the pedals now, and although she doesn't really understand how to make it go on her own yet, she LOVES it. She was so proud of riding her bike....and that moment made my day!
{here she is in all her glory...}



{getting fancy by putting her feet up!}
 {concentrating}
{so happy}

{too cool}



{pushing the bike back in the garage after she was done riding}

2 comments:

Adam and Erin said...

Very cute, looks like fun!

Missy... said...

Too cute! And I'm loving her sassy little outfit!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs