Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day poll

I am off today for a snow day. YEAH! Not an "official" snow day (as my district is not closed...they NEVER close!), but it was way too bad to drive in this morning as we are under a blizzard warning in the southern counties and Edina is not one of those. Anyways, I was looking through some pics that Darryl's mom gave me when Brylee was born and found a picture of Darryl at 7 months and then found a picture of myself at 7 months. They are a bit faded from the years, but just thought I would post them and poll people to see who they think little Miss Brylee looks like! (see poll on right to vote).                                                               
Darryl


Chandra




                                                                    

3 comments:

Missy... said...

She's the PERFECT combination! I voted that way, but for some reason it isn't showing my vote???

Unknown said...

I think Brylee is has her own beautiful looks but also see Darryl in her some times and other times see you!
Brylee is such a cutie and how can she not be having a very good looking mommy and daddy!

Jodi said...

I definitely see Chandra, and actually G'ma Nancy.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs