Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 6th year wedding Anniversary! We are celebrating by going to the Cirque Dreams show this afternoon with my parents and then Darryl and I are going out to dinner at Kona grill.

Shotzes...... I love you so much, and I hope there are many more anniversaries to come! Thanks for being the best husband and daddy! What a beautiful life we have made!


P.S.- Darryl surprised me this morning with a digital SLR camera...(I will be receiving it in the next few days!)...I am so excited and now I get to share more great pictures.





 honeymoon in riviera maya Mexico



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 6th Anniversary to both of you and sounds like you had a great day.Wish we could have been there to help celebrate it with you. Love, Reda and Jim

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs