Monday, December 21, 2009

Brylee got her ears pierced!


Today Brylee and I ran to the mall for a few last minute gifts. While I was in Claire's I decided to have Brylee's ears pierced. I was nervous as I wasn't completely finished with my shopping and didn't want her to be upset the rest of the time, but we went for it anyways. I don't know what I was worried about, she didn't even cry! She cried when the woman took away the disinfecting wipe to clean her ears off with when she was done, because Brylee wanted to hold it. So, much to my surprise she took everything in stride, and now has cute little pink flower earring for 6 weeks. They are sooo cute. I tried to get some good pics, but everytime I turn her head, she turns the opposite way!
Enjoy the pics!

Have a great Christmas everyone and safe travels. Looks like MN, IA, WI might get hit with a Christmas snowstorm...
I will definitely be posting some pictures after Christmas of Brylee. We are so excited for her 1st Christmas!

Brylee's new earrings!
 






Cute new hat I bought her...as you can see she wanted it off her head and didn't want to pose for pictures! See crying pic below!



  Beret hat for Brylee and Rosie!



1 comment:

brilfamily said...

I LOVE the pic of her pouting! So cute!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs