Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines....{My Loves}

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Darryl and I got to celebrate Valentine's Day on Saturday night. My parents and Colby watched Brylee and we went out to dinner in Excelsior. We went to a quaint little Italian Place. We have been there before and it is one of our favorites. We had great food and a great night out. Before we left Darryl surprised me with my Valentine's gift. It was tickets to WICKED (which I have always wanted to see), but better yet....the show is in NEW YORK! The show is June 24th (so around my b-day) so we are going to stay a few days and make a little trip out of it! I am soooo excited! He did good (as usual!).

Here are some pics of my favorite Valentines! I love you guys!








No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs