Friday, December 31, 2010

ushering out 2010...

Ushering out the old and bringing in the new.
As I reflect back on 2010 I am grateful for the accomplishments, memories, and fun we had. Watching Brylee grow in the past year has been amazing. She is so filled with life and joy and reminds me daily to be thankful for the little things in life. Darryl and I are both blessed to have wonderful jobs. We are thankful that we have them (in this still unstable economy), but more importantly to thoroughly enjoy doing what we do...not a lot of people can say that. I am also thankful for my family and all of my friends {eventhough I don't get to see them as often as I would like}, they keep me going, make me laugh, and appreciate me. I am looking forward to whatever 2011 brings, and hopefully 2011 will be as great or even better than 2010!
Here is a link I would like to share that seemed quite appropriate for the new year. It is part of Lifetime fitness' new web site. Check it out and I hope it provides some inspiration for a healthy new year!
http://www.revolutionaryact.com/101ways


Lastly, a picture {of course} to send us off into the new year. Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and happy new year from the Bushard Family.

In 2011.....





No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs