Sunday, December 19, 2010

cookie making

Yesterday Brylee helped make some cookies before heading off to the Gusso's. Her job was to unwrap the candy cane kisses...
 {unwrapping the candies}
 {Yummy!}
 {posing with Mommy}
 {mommy and daddy putting me to work some more}
 {using my great fine motor skills}
 {please can I have a bite}
 {daddy's doing it too!}
 {checking out the cookies in the oven}
 {lookin' good}
 {i'm going to eat this one!}
 {the ones in back look done too!}
 {this morning....reading her books}
 {pointing to and labeling all the things on the tree}
 {I choose this one!}
 {reading to mommy}
 {please change the channel to Mickey!}
 {that's more like it!}
 {giggles}
As a side note...if you were wondering about the bruise on her cheek. Brylee took a tumble at G'ma's house on Friday. G'ma reports that it wasn't even that bad of a fall by "falling standards", however, she must have just landed in the "right" place and so there you have it. G'ma felt awful and iced it for 15 minutes! No worries...just another "battle scar"...and I'm sure it will be healed by christmas photo time!
Speaking of Christmas...we are SOOO EXCITED! BRYLEE Is too! Obviously more pics to come after Christmas. I am off the next 2 weeks...so I am looking forward to some great family time. Have a great week everyone. Looks like more snow for us tomorrow 6-8 inches...at least I won't have to drive in it!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs