Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday

Well it has been a long week....mostly because I have had the pleasure {not!} of going to urgent care once and the Dr. within 2 days. I did something to my sciatic nerve and so I have been in a LOT of pain since Monday morning when I woke up. At urgent care the Dr. gave me a muscle relaxer and anti-inflammatory drug. However, she told me just to take extra strength Tylenol for the pain. Well, Friday morning my mom came over to watch Brylee so I could go back to the Dr. as I could not live one more day in constant pain. This outcome was much better as I had an Rx for Vicodin and some cortisone pills! Needless to say I am much happier now! Darryl left early {3:30 a.m.} with Eric on Friday morning to run the Ragnar relay. Leah got picked up around 9 a.m. Darryl told me Leah got quite sick and was only able to run one lag, so I hope she is feeling much better now! I don't know why they are all so crazy to run in this crazy humid weather and follow in a stinky van. They should be home this evening! Oh, yeah while I am on my complaining rant....I go back to work next Friday. This summer went EXTREMELY fast {as it always does}, but really we only got 2 1/2 months as we got out mid-June...not fair! Anyways, to end on a positive note {ha!}it has been an awesome summer. We started the summer out celebrating Colby's graduation, went on a cruise in July, Darryl's parents came out in August, and we did a whole lot of fun stuff in between. My most favorite...spending time with my favorite little girl. We made a lot of wonderful memories this summer!
Here are some pics I took today.

2 comments:

Adam and Erin said...

She really is the cutest little girl. Your pictures look great!

Jodi said...

Sorry to hear you've not felt well this week, Chandra. Take care.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs