Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Milestone: Walking

Yes, indeed Miss Brylee is in fact WALKING. I should have posted this earlier {bad mom!}...as she started taking her first steps on Sunday and on Monday walked the length of our sidewalk (leading up to our front door) on her own. She must have known that she needed to start walking before she turned 13 months on Tuesday!
Here is a video clip {Brylee walking videos} of little Miss Thing doing her thing and of course more pics to share. I know people....you are probably oh so sick of seeing my baby. However, I on the other hand can't get enough of this cutie patootie!



5 comments:

april_sickler said...

So cute! Way to go Brylee!

Unknown said...

Loved the video of Brylee walking. Good job, Brylee!!
Nana and Grandpa Jim are very proud of you! :)

Adam and Erin said...

Walking with those puppas running around is a true challenge. Good job Brylee!

brilfamily said...

No way am I sick of seeing her! I love going to your blog! Love the red shoes too! Yeah Brylee! Now you can keep up with my monster's!

Missy... said...

Way to go Brylee! I can't get enough of her either! Keep those pics/videos coming! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs