Monday, June 21, 2010

Colby's Graduation Open house

On Saturday afternoon Colby had his open house for graduation. It was great to see family, neighbors, and friends. It was a great day and I think we were all exhausted at the end of the day. Darryl and I were sure exhausted from chasing around Brylee all day....she just loves to roam around in the yard, inside, climb the stairs, look at the pond, etc.
What a great day and everyone's hard work paid off (Great job mom and dad!).
Here are a few of my favorites from the party. Check out the rest of the pics in Picasa.
grandma and Brylee
Sharon and Amy
Jim and Tim
Scott and Brian waiting for the festivities to begin!
waving to everyone outside
what is Amy doing under the table?
Chris and Amy....so cute!
Larry, Brylee, and G'pa...thoroughly confused!
Why do you look like my G'pa?
Brylee and G'pa
 G'ma Joyce, Brylee, and G'pa
                                               Del                                                              Sara and Jason
                                                                                   Bobbi Kline
Friends
G'pa and Brylee
I love my pink ballet slippers!
If I kiss this toad will it turn into a prince?

Colby's first grade time capsule...funny!
Colby with his friends
 The gorgeous yard...way to go dad!

1 comment:

Adam and Erin said...

Great pictures, I especially love the ones of your Mom and Brylee and Brylee and your Dad and the look alike Grandpa! Too cute. Congrats Colby on graduating high school.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs