Sunday, June 13, 2010

baby bottoms and kleenex

This evening we gave Brylee a bath and I snapped a few shots of her roaming around in her birthday suit!
After dinner and her bath I gave her a kleenex and that kept her entertained for a good while. She enjoys shredding it into confetti, sticking it between her toes, and then bringing it over to one of us to put in our hands. Darryl decided to get out the camera and take some pics.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. I work a 1/2 day tomorrow (clerical day) and then I am officially
"off" for the summer! Busy week for us...have 2 of my clients to see Tuesday morning, Twins game Tuesday night (Brylee is going over to g'ma and g'pa's), Wednesday I am meeting a friend for dinner, Thursday we may meet Darryl for lunch, Friday I am meeting up with another friend at the MOA in the morning, Saturday is Colby's graduation open house and Sunday is father's day. Busy week for my first official week off,  but that is fine with me.
Make it a great week everyone!

all the kleenex!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs