Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

I have posted a different sort of Wordy Wednesday for today.
I have linked my latest project I have been working on for Brylee...an ABC book. It was a lot of fun to do and quite easy, even though it did take several hours.
What do you think of how it turned out??
I am still awaiting its arrival...so hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.
BTW- I LOVE the website (artscow.com) the one I did the project through. Great prices and ideas.
Brylee's ABC book
Lastly, a quote for the day...
“There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island” ~Walt Disney

3 comments:

Missy... said...

Help! I can't figure out how to see the book??? When I go to the link it shows me your profile, etc., but I can't figure out how to look at the actual book. What am I doing wrong?!?

chandra said...

When I checked the link it worked so I am not sure why you can't see it. It does take a few seconds to load. Then you click on the right side...cover of the book and then click on each corner (bottom of the page) to turn the page. Or you can see all the pages at the bottom.

Jodi said...

Very cool, Chandra! Such a pretty little girl. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs