Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do you Picnik??

So, my fabulous cousin Missy recently asked me what photo editing program I usually use for my pictures. I told her I typically use picasa editing and sometimes Adobe photoshop. She introduced me to Picnik a free website (although you can upgrade for a fee) for photo editing. She did WARN me that it was addicting, and I have to agree....as I have been fiddling around with it on and off this morning (in between working with students of course).
Anyways, here are some pics I had fun editing. What do you think?
Do you Picnik??

3 comments:

Missy... said...

LOOOOOVE them! I TOLD you that you'd be addicted! :) I'm thinking about getting the premium features. Did you get them?

chandra said...

No, I didn't get the premium features, but I will probably do the 1 month one to start with and see how I like it and go from there. It is fun!

brilfamily said...

I LOVE it! Thanks Missy and Chandra, I think now I will become addicited!!! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs