Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's day to the 2 loves of my life...Darryl (a.k.a. Shotzes) and Brylee (a.k.a. Bry Pie).
Thanks for all the love you give me, I am so blessed to have such a great family!
I love you both soooooo much!

Last night Darryl and I celebrated Valentine's day a little early. We attended Darryl's Christmas work party first (yes, a little late!) and then we had dinner at a little Italian place in Excelsior called Biella. Great food, great atomospher, and I had a great Valentine to share it with. Forntunately, G'ma and G'pa Voigt watched our little Valentine and they had a great time too.

Here are some pics I took of Brylee today. She is sporting one of her Valentine's outfits. Thanks to Nana Reda and G'pa Jim for this cute outfit.

We are heading up to Albertville this afternoon to spend time with Eric/Leah and our 3 nieces. Should be great fun!

Happy Valentine's Everyone!


4 comments:

brilfamily said...

she is getting so big! I can't believe it! So cute too! Happy first Valentine's day Brylee!

Unknown said...

Brylee looks so cute in the outfit we gave her! Happy First Valentine's Day to you Brylee, our Valentine!!
Love, Nana and Grandpa Jim X0X0X0X0X0X

Adam and Erin said...

Very cute pictures! Remind me how Darryl got his nick name?

Jodi said...

She's SO growing up, Chandra! What a doll!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs