Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Darryl!

Darryl turns 30 today (Saturday, May 23rd 2009).
I can't believe how fast time flies by. Darryl and I met when we were 20 and now a decade later we have changed so much, been through some ups and downs and yet our love continues to grow. Let me brag a bit about my hubby. First and foremost, he is the most handsome man I know! But in addition, to his great looks, he has a great heart, great sense of humor (although sometimes I don't get his humor!, and is my best friend! I am so proud of his success, both at work and at home (as a husband and now a father).

So, Happy 30th Birthday Shotzes! Have a great day and I hope we have many more days and years to celebrate!
Love,
Chandra and Brylee
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs