Thursday, November 22, 2012

{Happy Thanksgiving}

Today we take time to give thanks and show gratitude for the very things in life we often take for granted.
I am thankful for my village {as we all know it takes a village to raise children}.
Our village includes, but is not limited to:
  • grandparents {especially my mom who watches both girls 2 days a week, and on the other 3 picks Brylee up from her daycare because she knows I can't make it to her daycare by the time it closes!}
  •  Mary {our nanny who has loved our girls as if they are her own. She is not watching Brylee anymore, but has our baby. She loves Brittyn so much and we are so grateful to have such caring people taking such good care of our girls!
  • Elaine {our last minute childcare that came through for Brylee}. She is helping Brylee navigate the social realm and new routines. She also brings Brylee to preschool on Wednesdays, which is above and beyond. We are grateful for her care of our princess.
  • Lastly, we are so grateful for Brylee's amazing preschool teachers...especially Miss Emilie and Miss Allison. Brylee LOVES preschool and is always talking about her teachers in a positive way. We are so grateful for these amazing teachers and all teachers, for they truly have one of the most difficult jobs on the planet, but also the most rewarding. 
I also am so grateful to my village of friends {and cousins}. I have AMAZING friends, who I have met at different points in my life. They are my rock, my zen,  my crazies, my listening ears, my sounding boards,  but most of all my support. This means the world to me, and I hope I return the same characteristics of friendship in return.

Lastly, I am most grateful for my family. I have the most amazing man in my life who everyday shows me and my girls what love is. He is the most amazing father ever and always my cheerleader. Furthermore, my girls have shown my what it is to be a mother. They are the most beautiful, caring, crazy, funny, girls on the planet, and I get to call them mine....seriously...how lucky am I??

So, as you can see, I have so much to be thankful for. Family, friends, and health. This past year we have lost some amazing people, and it is a reminder to live each day to the fullest and always with utmost gratitude!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Just a few words of wisdom to share on this day....
Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving from our 2 turkeys to yours!















 {our other turkey...Rosie}

















No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs