Monday, November 5, 2012

{drum roll please, introducing.....}

I am super duper excited to introduce my new adventure....

Story Girl Photography!
{www.storygirlphotography.com/blog}

This is something I have been considering for awhile now, and finally decided to take the plunge. Mostly because, I  felt that I wanted to use this current blog, as our family blog only. My passion for photography is also something that I want to pursue, and I felt I needed a more "professional look" if I wanted to gain potential clients.

So, from now on please feel free to continue following this blog if you wish to read about our life- such as updates on the girls, Darryl, myself, our families and of course pictures!

If you would like to check out/follow Story Girl Photography, just know that this site will contain posts of recent photo sessions with clients.

I don't have any particular expectations, (as I know it will never be a full-time job), but nonetheless I am giddy, as I am excited to begin a new adventure in the photography world.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs