Wednesday, March 14, 2012

springtime happiness....

The weather has been gorgeous the last few days and looks like it is going to continue for the next week! We seem to have skated through winter {which is fine by me} and now we are on to longer days/nights of warm weather, outside time, and no coats!
Brylee and I spent the evening outside. She blew bubbles, drew with her sidewalk chalk, and ran up and down the yard singing. I grabbed  the camera as I haven't been so great lately with posting pics.

On another note, we are anxiously awaiting baby girl. About 10 days till my due date. I go to the dr. again tomorrow, so we will see if I have made any more progress than the 1 cm last week. My sub has been shadowing me at work all week and her last day is tomorrow. She will start when I have the baby. She seems great and I feel a sense of relief knowing that the kids are in great hands and that she seems to have a great handle on things {e.g. paperwork}. So...I guess now it is just a waiting game!

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the gorgeous weather!






























No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs