Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day!

Happy Father's day to my favorite guys! My dad, my father-in-law, and of course Darryl!
Dads are such important people and often get over shadowed by the women in their lives, but today they deserve a thank you, a kudos, a round of applause!
Dad, thank you for being a great role model and being such a great support in my life! You are an amazing dad and an amazing grandpa {dappa dappa}.
Darryl- you are an amazing husband, but most of all an amazing dad to Brylee. She adores you and she is so very lucky to have you as her dad!
Jim- thank you for being a great father-in-law and instilling such great values in Darryl. I know he is a great dad because of you!
As always, a few pics to share....

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs