Sunday, June 12, 2011

a beautiful day

It was a roller coaster weather week. 103 on Tuesday and 60 on Friday....typical MN weird weather.
Brylee played outside on Wednesday night....a beautiful night.
I have 1 more day of work tomorrow, but the kids are done. Another year under my belt, I can't believe I started during the 2003-2004 school year! Time sure flies by. It was a great week and I also got to take pics of a cute little baby Teegan. See the post previously to get your baby fix!
This week's highlights : Finishing work!, having Brylee's 2 year pics taken by Jamie, meeting up with an old friend, and Darryl's good-bye party for Bloomington hosted by his awesome clients. It will be a fun week! Let's hope the summer weather returns as it is supposed to be in the low 70's all week...not the best pool and beach weather.
As always pics of Brylee.



























1 comment:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs