Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Lens and Play-Doh

My new lens {85mm 1.8} arrived on Thursday night. I was so excited to use it, but yesterday was a long day and I didn't get the chance with work, Core class at lakeville after work, and then I met up with my bestie, Erin, for coffee at Caribou last night and got home around 10. So, needless to say, I was super excited to get some pics from my new lens this morning. So, while Brylee played with Play-Doh this morning {she got it for Valentine's day from us and hadn't used it yet}, I snapped away! Here are the many, many, pics from this morning.

{my new lens!!}

{my pretty toes that are just dying to show themselves off in some flip-flops!}
{in action}
{cute dangling legs}
{more cute dangling toes}
{one of my favorites}
{deep in thought}
{peeking Conan}
{finishing off with some coloring and stickers}
{LOVE how she is cracking up in the pic below}


3 comments:

Adam and Erin said...

Gorgeous pictures, what lens did you use?

chandra said...

Erin- 85mm 1.8 lens

brilfamily said...

Love the pic's Chandra! I can't wait for you to take pic's of my baby girl!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs