Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Preview of Brylee's 18 month pics

Jamie (our awesome photog) put a preview of Brylee's 18 month session that we did this past Sunday. Here is the link to check them out http://www.jstoiaportraitdesign.com/blog/











I can't wait to see the rest!


Have a great rest of the week everyone!


Also, a BIG CONGRATS to my cousin Missy {and the rest of the Starr's}.Their 4th little blessing was born yesterday! A little girl, named Kaiah True. Can't wait to meet her. Hopefully Missy will post some pics on her blog soon! :)  Yes, I know I am begging!

3 comments:

april_sickler said...

Cutest outfit EVER! Love them! :)

Jodi said...

These are adorable, Chandra! Love her outfit!

Missy... said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!

Thanks for the congrats! I'll be posting pics soon. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs