Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Elmo goes trick or treating

Our little Elmo had a great time trick or treating yesterday. We went over to my parent's house to get ready and snap some pictures, and then we ventured out. My mom came with. We went to about 10-12 houses, and then decided to call it a night. Brylee even got to pick out her piece of candy and some of the houses and then she would put it right into her Elmo pail...she had this trick or treating thing figured out. Her costume was a big hit! We just couldn't help but laugh and this little red monster waddling house to house!

 {what the heck is on my head?!}
 {a bird's eye view!}




 {posing for mommy}
 {practicing holding my pail}



 {dampa dampa (G'pa) ...where is my candy?}





 {heading out to our first house}

 {great success!}
 {yikes, a shark...man he looks funny...this coming from a red furry monster!}
 {Grandma, I can't see!}

 {off to get more candy for mommy and daddy!}
{all done trick or treating...what great fun!}
 {earlier in the day...sporting my new shirt from nana and G'pa Jim}
 {yes, my shirt does tell the truth...daddy is under my spell!}



2 comments:

brilfamily said...

LOVE the new pics! She is so cute!!!!

Adam and Erin said...

Love the costume! Great picture of Nancy laughing!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs