Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Snap-shots

Hope everyone had a good week. It was another busy one for us! The weather has been nice, which just brightens your spirit...spring is in the air! I am looking forward to spring break at the end of the month. My friend, Erin Bartlett and I are venturing to Chicago for 4 days. We are flying SW (cheap flights yeah!) and staying close to the magnificent mile. I am sooo excited! Tonight we are heading up to Andover (a bit of a hike from Farmtown!), to see our friends Erika and Paul. Should be lots of fun, hopefully Brylee will sleep on the way up since she will be up past her usual bedtime of 6:30!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. As always....here are some pics of Brylee.
investigating the dirty floor!
telling secrets
why am I in the bathroom daddy?
happy girl!
posing...
standing on the couch
looking down to the floor from the couch
having fun!
reaching down
mama's birds eye view
no more pics mama!
this thing was in my hair??

3 comments:

Adam and Erin said...

She must be in a different outfit every day. What a cutie. She looks like she is starting to get pretty mobile on you, watch out :)

april_sickler said...

I love all her cute outfits!!! She's adorable.

brilfamily said...

LOVE her! Can't wait to see her this weekend! Oh and you guys too!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs