Monday, September 7, 2009

MN state fair and Erin's baby shower

Erin's baby shower-the whole gangChandra, Erin, and Laura
Chandra, Erin, and Laura

My attempt at making Erin's diaper cake...not too bad!Bry Pie at the state fair!
The end of summer has finally come. We had a great summer and had so much fun doing new things with Brylee. We went to the MN state fair the end of August. It was a bit cool that day, but was a lot of fun. Darryl and I ate plenty....cheese curds, deep fried banana split (new this year), tator twisters (new also), brownie, hot pretzel, etc. I love eating all the food! Brylee had fun people watching and next year I am sure she will love the animal barns! This past Saturday, my friend Laura and I threw a baby shower for my best friend Erin. Erin and I have known eachother since 6th grade (1990!). She is due with her first baby (a boy) the end of November, and I am so happy for her. We all had a good time, and it was great weather. Here are a few pics from the fair and Erin's shower.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs