Wednesday, September 2, 2009

4 months old...


Brylee turned 4 months old yesterday! I have mixed emotions about the fact that she is now 4 months old. I am sad that my little baby is getting bigger by the day, and also so excited to see her changing and growing up before our eyes. She practices her sit-ups and rolling over everyday. She continues to jabber and has even started giggling!


Darryl took her to her 4 month check-up yesterday morning. He said she was a good girl, even though she got shots. Brylee is now 24.5 inches and 13.2 lbs. She is at the 50%ile for both weight and height. The dr. said she is a petite little girl. I knew the height would drop off at some point....so, I guess she made it 4 months being greater than 50%ile, which will probably be the last time in her life! :)


Darryl is off with her this week, so we don't need to "officially" start child care till next week. She has been running around with her daddy....attending meetings, going to childcare at Lifetime while daddy works out, etc. I know they have a lot of fun together, I just wish I could be a part of it!




No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs