Monday, June 29, 2009

My 30th Birthday

This past Saturday was my 30th Birthday! (I can't believe I am 30!) I had a great birthday as I will detail below...:)
Darryl bought me the Nintendo Wii that I have been begging him for over the past few months. I wanted to be able to work out at home. I know I have this great gym membership with Darryl working at Lifetime and all, but frankly as you all know the gym really isn't really my thing, but truthfully right now it is a bit inconvenient to go the gym, as Brylee is not old enough to go to childcare. So, now that I have my Wii I have the convenience of working out right in my living room and my baby can watch her mama try and shed all those extra pounds. I highly suggest the new EA sports that was just released at the end of May. It has aerobics, strength training, etc. Of course Darryl also sprung for Mario Kart, a favorite of mine from the N64 days!
Brylee got me tickets to this Friday's Twins game. So, we are going to try and bring her and we'll see how many innings we all last! Hopefully she will be good. We can't bring her car seat, so we are going to try out the baby bjorn carrier thingy that we got, should be an adventure. I also got tickets to see Kooza by Cirque de Soleil which I am super pumped about, I have always wanted to go see a show!
Last but not least, my hubby planned a surprise party at a restaurant down by the River in St. Anthony Main in Minneapolis. It is a great summer spot. I totally was not expecting it, so it was great to see my family and friends! I think I should have a birthday everyday!

So....here I come 30's.....it will be an awesome adventure and I am along for the exciting ride! :)

1 comment:

Missy... said...

Sounds like a great birthday! Wish we could have been there!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs