Wednesday, August 7, 2013

{Colin & Jacky's wedding}...GOPHER NATION

This past Saturday my brother Colin and his new bride Jacky said I do in the heart of gopher nation. TCF bank stadium is where the festivities were held. It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception. Brittyn actually walked down the aisle holding Brylee's hand {a huge sigh or relief} and the girls did great.
Jacky looked stunning and Colin was so happy! I am so happy for them and glad they found eachother. I know they will have a great life together. They are happily cruising away right now and enjoying honeymoon bliss.

This post is full of pictures. I have to give credit to my other half, as he took quite a few as well.

Congrats to Colin and my new sister in law Jacky!







































































































































No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs