Saturday, June 23, 2012

lil' lobster

Hope everyone has had a good week. As I am writing...I have only 1 baby! Brylee went up to Leah's parent's cabin with her cousins for the weekend on a spur of the moment trip. They will drop her off Sunday night at Nana and G'pa Jim's as Darryl and I are off to Chicago early Monday morning. My parents are going to watch Brittyn while we are gone. I am so excited for our little getaway...you would think we are going to some exotic destination like Aruba or the Bahamas with my level of excitement! Mostly I am looking forward to uninterrupted sleep at night!  {besides spending quality time with the hubby and taking in the sights of Chicago...one of my favorite cities}. Darryl has our trip itinerary all planned out...some highlights include: Cubs game, shopping, Navy pier, special dinner on my b-day, and a segway tour. So, we have a fun    trip and the weather looks awesome. I am sure Thursday will come way to fast but for now we are looking forward to recharging our batteries as we know our babies will be in the best of hands!
Lastly, of course some pics. Our lil' lobster....






















No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs