Monday, April 2, 2012

2 weeks old

Wow....2 weeks has flown by. Brittyn is doing well and her sleeping patterns have remained every 3 hours or so and we are establishing more of a routine. She is more alert now and is awake for longer periods of time.
Brylee is doing well as a big sis. She often comments on what Brittyn is doing. She held her last night for the first time. It was very brief, but still was great that she initiated. I know as Brittyn grows that Brylee will be more interested in her little sis.
We are anxiously awaiting the Easter Bunny and hopefully we will get to see him this Friday. Today we are going to color some eggs, so that will be fun for Brylee.
It seems weird to be off work as I keep thinking I am just on a brief break {it is my spring break this week actually!}, but I am sure eventually it will set in!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Have a great week!























 {Brylee and her cat Spooky...he goes everywhere with her and us...he is an honorary member of the family!}

{spooky taking a ride in the bike!}
 {riding her bike all by herself!}



 {daddy modeling the baby bjorn!}
{love this one!}
 {I'm awake!}


 {tummy time to practice holding my head up!}


 {I love me some little baby heads}
 {daddy time}





No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs