Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Snap-shots

I'm back.... I know my blogging has been quite inconsistent and intermittent lately. I promise to be better!

As every week passes we are closer and closer to baby. I am now 34 weeks and definitely look it! I spent the majority of the morning yesterday organizing baby clothes. When Darryl got home from work he raised the crib mattress up and we put the bedding on. So, the room is basically done....Which is a huge relief. We still have to pick up some things, but for the most part we are ready for the little princess.
Last night we headed to the MOA to Build A Bear workshop to make us some cute teddy bears. Brylee picked out one for herself and one for the baby. She didn't quite know what to think, but had fun and enjoyed herself.
This Tuesday {Valentine's day} Darryl and I are heading out for a date night to Ciao Bella...one of our favorite places. My parents are watching Brylee so we can have a peaceful date! Brylee got some valentine presents today from nana and g'pa Jim as Darryl went up today to help them move. They are officially in their new house now and hopefully will be settled in soon.
I hope everyone has a great week and great Valentine's day!

As always some pics from yesterday playing in the house...


















No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs