Monday, November 7, 2011

It's another girl!

This morning we had our 20 week ultrasound. Everything looked great, baby is growing and measuring right on for my due date of March 25th. We also found out we are having another little girl and we couldn't be more thrilled. Although, I had a sneaking suspicion it was a boy {and so did some others}...I guess our intuition was wrong. Two little girls is what we will have!

Here is a pregnancy update....apparently I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Brylee at this point {a major plus!}. I am done puking {another plus}. However, as some as you know I have been suffering in pain for a good month or so now as I have been dealing with some major back/sciatic nerve issues. I have been going to the chiropractor 3 times per week and physical therapy once per week. I have also been taking some heavy duty pain meds {apparently they are safe in pregnancy eventhough a little pill like an aspirin isn't!} like Vicodin {which could barely touch the pain} and now am taking percocet and a muscle relaxer, which are finally starting to do their job! I am going to an orthopedic dr. on Wednesday as my OB wants to confirm the diagnosis that it is a herniated disc causing all this pain/problems. It has been quite trying on my patience and has caused some serious lack of sleep as it is worse at night, early morning, and driving in the car {and I  have about a 40 minute commute!}. So, I am hoping with the PT, chiro, and pain meds now that this disc will move back into place. It is starting to feel better and the pain is localizing now more in my back vs. constant shooting pain down my leg, which I guess is a good sign. So, needless to say this pregnancy has been very difficult and I have 20 more weeks to go! Darryl has for sure won husband of the year, as he has had to pick up some of my duties with Brylee because I haven't been able to do anything but lie around and try to find a comfortable position!

Anyhoo....in case you didn't see here are some of my fav pics that Jamie recently took. Brylee was a little stinker the evening we took these. The weather was quite chilly and the 2 year old independence streak was sure visible! I am looking forward to seeing the rest. For now...these are my favs.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I can't believe it is November already!


No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs