Tuesday, July 12, 2011

G'ma Joyce's Birthday

On Sunday we went down to Iowa to surprise my grandma for her b-day {which is actually this Friday}. She had no idea her grandkids and great-grandkids would be there. She was completely surprised....so, I guess we could say "mission accomplished!"
Here are some pics from Sunday.

I also want to congratulate my friends, Erika and Paul with the arrival of their twins on 7/7/11! Elin and Anders! Brylee and I are so excited to come up there and meet them!
Another big congrats to my friend Alicia and her husband Mike {and big brothers Caeden and Noah} with the arrival of their princess.....Lucy Alice on 7/11/11! She is so cute!

 {Colin and Brylee}








 {Colin and Colby}




 {Colby}

 {Keira and Jim...waiting for Joyce}
{the special lady....so surprised}
 {Kaiah True.....truly a cutie patootie!}


 {G'ma and her sister, Rosie}
{Dappa with Brylee}
 {still in awe of her surprise party!}

 {Miss Addison Clark...and Jodi in the background}
 {a view of the room}
 {the yummy cake}
 {me and Kaiah}
 {Missy and Elijah}

 {a view of Darryl and Brylee from up above}
 {Miss Camden Shea}
 {Eli and Cami}
 {pretty Cami}
 {Eli}
{so cute....Cami and Eli waiting to go down the elevator}
 {the Starr fam...heading out on the dock}
 {Missy with Addi and Kaiah.....her oldest and youngest}
 {pretty girls}
 {the name of the place where we ate}
 {Missy and I....Darryl telling us to act "natural"}
 {G'ma with her grandkids...from left to right...Colby, Colin, me, g'ma, Missy, Brian, and Scott}
{my dad, G'ma, and Larry}
 {another of the grandkids and g'ma}
 {Scott, Brian, Colin, and Colby}
 {Twins??...Brian and Colby with matching attire}
{A view of the elevator}



No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs