Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st official week of 2011

Well, we have officially made it through the first week of 2011! I am glad it is over, as it seemed to go by rather slowly {I am sure because I was off for the last 2 weeks}. Plus, the weather is just down right cold and miserable. I must have S.A.D. or something, but I would love to go on a tropical vacation right about now and have a little umbrella drink in my hand while sitting on the beach!! Oh, well...I will have to wait till summer to do that I guess! Pretty low key week for us...pretty much the same old usual stuff. However, Darryl and I did take a core class last night at Lifetime. We met at the Lifetime in Lakeville for our 30 minute class. Thank goodness it was only 30 minutes, as there was NO way I would have made it more. Obviously my "core" is out of shape and so I am certainly feeling the effects of all the core exercises from last night! Brylee had fun in childcare and seems to be a hit with the older kids as they pretty much just think she is this little cute baby doll, since she is roughly the size of one...{this is becoming more and more apparent the older she gets that she looks like a dwarf compared to other "normal" sized kids her age}. Last night I even asked Darryl if he thought she was a dwarf! I know it really isn't true, but she is just a little peanut...still about 20 lbs. and is just really starting 12-18 mo. clothes (and is 20 mo. old). So, enough of my paranoia for now. Here are some pics from this week. Hope everyone had a good 1st week of the new year!
Signing off....Chandra.
 {up-do after bath}


 {another view of the up-do!}
 {reading her "nana" book after bath the other night}
 {swinging her legs up while holding on to the table= new trick}
 {playing with her bus and doll house}

 {playing horsey on mommy's legs}
 {watching her show from the best possible seat....as close to the TV as she can get}
 {dancing around with her dog}

 {giving her dog a kiss}

 {what's down there?}
 {pointing to eyes}
 {dancing}

 {got my "lion" coat on and ready to go to Noodles for lunch"}

 {hello, Lion Queen}

2 comments:

april_sickler said...

She's a doll! I hear you on the dwarf thing...Burke is 26lbs (still!)and will be 3 in April. He's so small. He's finally starting to catch up a bit in height though. But, we always get the tiny comments, etc. too. I think at 2, he was at the 8% for weight and like 12% for height. :) Brayden's always been big for his age (except now he's really skinny, but was always 75-90% for both!) She'll catch up! :) I love your pics!

chandra said...

thanks, April. Good to know Brylee is not the only 1! I know every kid is different, but it is like come on girl, grow! :)
Thanks for the compliments on the pics! We need to plan a night out with Alicia as well.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs