Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pics with the Bril's

This afternoon I headed up to St. Anthony Main in Minneapolis to take some pics of my favorite people...the Bril's. Alicia asked me a few weeks ago if I would mind taking some pics of their family. I happily obliged, but didn't promise how they would turn out!
We had a great time today. The boys were great and Mike was a great sport lugging around all the stuff!
Thanks Bril's! Here are some of my favorites from today. The rest can be viewed on shutterfly. http://bushard.shutterfly.com




























4 comments:

brilfamily said...

I LOVE them!!!!!! Thank you!!!! You are the best ever!!!!!!

Missy... said...

They turned out GREAT!

Adam and Erin said...

When you going professional?

april_sickler said...

These are great- I love them. The family ones turned out super good! Nice job!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs