Tuesday, July 27, 2010

mommy's headband

Brylee loves headbands...especially mine! This girl has plenty of hair accesories, but somehow mine are just way more fun! So, I quick snapped a few pics of Brylee wearing my headband. It didn't last long...but I got some nonetheless. I also put a shot in of her new pink pedicure. I thought I would give it a try last night and she sat perfectly while I painted and we read books while they tried...not as hard as I thought!
Hope everyone is having a great week. It is HOT here today. 95 degrees and VERY HUMID! I love summer, but am not too fond of this weather. I was expressing this to Darryl last night, and his reply was "what season do you like then...it's either too hot or too cold for you" So, I guess that was my cue that I was complaining too much!
Anyhoo...off to the pool with my friend Erika tomorrow, my Aunt Sharon and cousin Amy are up for a visit on Thursday, and hanging out with Alicia and the boys Friday during the day, and then Darryl's parents Friday night as they will be arriving in MN on Friday. Busy rest of the week.
As always...some new pics
{Love my flower headband!}
{my pretty pink pedicure}
{no more headband}
{sitting pretty}
{my long hair}
{deep in thought}
{my fav}

1 comment:

brilfamily said...

aww, I just LOVE her. I can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs