Thursday, April 1, 2010

11 months old

Brylee is 11 months old today. She is so full of life and has so much energy. Here are a few things Brylee is doing at 11 months old.
* CRAWLING! yes, indeed. Of course, I missed it...I was in Chicago. So, hopefully she will walk first for me!
* says "woof", "moo", "mama", "dada"
* waves hi and goodbye
* will hug the dogs (she leans in with her face)
* still prefers puree foods...does not like any chunks of food...bananas, cheese, etc. (as she will throw it back up).
* drinks out of a sippy cup
* can stand for quite a bit without holding on to anything.
* laughs out loud all the time
* pulls her self up in her crib
* loves being outside and going bye-bye.

I can't believe that next month she will be 1!! Time has flown by during these last 11 months. I can't believe that last year at this time... I had a few short weeks to go (which seemed like an eternity). We were so excited, but had no idea how this little girl would bring so much joy into our lives. We are blessed.
As always...some pics of Brylee. Darryl took some last weekend when I was gone. Enjoy.






1 comment:

brilfamily said...

She is a DOLL! Love the new pink dress! I can't believe she is going to be 1 next month! time to have another!!! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs