Friday, November 20, 2009

Congrats to Erin and Happy Birthday to Donovan!

I am a little late posting this, but last week my best friend Erin since the 6th grade (Mrs. Wieger's homeroom), had a baby boy named William Vincent on Friday, November 13th (a lucky day indeed). He is a tiny little guy, but ohhh so cute! I am so happy for her and Adam and I know they will be great parents! I can't wait to meet him at Christmas time. You can check out her blog to see some more pictures by clicking on Erin.


                                                  Erin and I                              me, Erin, and Laura


                                                                       Laura and I

Also, today is Donovan's 1st birthday. This little guys parents are Laura and Andy. Laura and I met in college and lived in Pioneer Hall together. Last year Darryl and I trekked on up to Duluth to visit them in the hospital. I was 4 1/2 months pregnant at that time and throwing up daily, but at the same time was so excited that we would be meeting our little baby in a few short months.


                                         Donovan (6 months)                             Darryl and Donovan (getting practice)




        

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs