Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas!

Charissa, Julie, Erin B., and me

from Left to right: me, Julie, Andrea, Erin B., Becka, and Charissa
Our tank tops we ordered: Fun, Flirty, and 30! We wore them out to Coyote Ugly
me, Julie, and Charissa with our tanks and feather boas
Julie, Erin, and me
Over MEA (MN teacher's workshops) this year I went with some girlfriends to Las Vegas! We were all celebrating turning 30 (except one of us). It was awesome! We had so much fun and the main highlights were: hanging out at the pool, shopping, walking through different hotels, hitting up the clubs (Coyote Ugly in NY NY hotel, Tryst in the Wynn, and Lavo in the Palazzo), eating, and just hanging out. It was just what I needed. Plus, the 90 degree weather was a very welcome change!! I only gambled $5, and of course I lost. But, I figured I needed to gamble if I went to Vegas! It will definitely be a trip to remember thanks to great friends and great memories!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs