Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thoughts...



Sorry for the lack of blogging but the Bushard's have been quite busy over the past month!
Here's a quick recap:
Darryl's parent's arrived from NV the end of July, Jimbo's wedding, Angie's wedding, family reunion, meeting up with friends and family, etc. And now...we are down to the last few weeks of summer! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Every summer flies by for me, but especially this year since having Brylee. (I even got an extra month this year!). I am sad to go back to work, but I know that Brylee is in good hands with G'ma Nancy and with Mary (our childcare provider). Plus, I do miss my co-workers and of course all my kiddos that I work with! It's funny how when you work with kids, you can't wait for the breaks because the kids drive you nuts, but when you are on breaks and vacations, you actually end up missing them!
So, as my summer is winding down I am trying to soak up every last minute of summer (wish the weather would cooperate more!) and moments with Brylee. I am excited for the 09-10 school year as it brings new challenges, but also new memories. We are also looking forward to Brylee's first holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.), juggling everything with work and at home, and anticipating Colby's graduation next spring! So many great things have happened this past year and we are so excited for the future. Enjoy the final days of summer everyone!!!


Lastly, Darryl's parents are returning back to NV today. We had a great time catching up while they were here. It was great that they finally got to meet Brylee and spend time with us, Eric Leah and their other 3 grandaughters.

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks...



No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs